Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Playtex Bra Makeover

Playtex is offering a Bra Makeover to Moms! Did you know that seven out of ten women are wearing the wrong size bra? I think I am most of the time! Part of the problem is it seems like my size keeps changing, but that's news for another post! Playtex recently launched this site, a site where women are able to apply for a bra makeover, or nominate a friend! What an opportunity! If chosen, the winner will be flown to New York and receive a bra makeover with Alison Deyette, who has been featured on Millionaire Matchmaker(I love that show!) and Ten Years Younger.  In addition, the 10 winners will star in their own webisode, in which the candidate will receive a fitting with Deyette and receive perfect Playtex products!  A new webisode will premier on their site every two weeks! I know for me it gives me confidence to go and get a bra fitting, because then I know I am wearing the right size and can be comfortable and confident!  The last day to apply is Friday May, 21st so hurry!
By posting this information, I am entered into a contest to win a free bra from Playtex. I did not receive any compensation for this post and thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment