Thursday, August 30, 2012

CoverGirl&Olay Foundation and Powder Review

I recently started using CoverGirl and Oil of Olay's foundation and powder. I really like the way it sits on my face. The first day I used it, I used too much, and was disappointed. I could tell I had makeup on, and I don't like that look. The second day I used it I used less and was very happy with the results. I like the powder, it really gives me a finished look. I am not really brand specific, I have used many different foundations, but this is one I really like. It makes my face feel good, not dirty or weighed down at the end of the day.


 **I received foundation and powder as part of a BZZ campaign to review and share my opinion with other. I was not paid for this blog except for receiving free product to review.**

 

No comments:

Post a Comment