Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Influenster VoxBox!

So...I'm one of those weird people who love checking their mail. Not because I never get bills, or because I have all the money necessary to pay those bills, but because of the fun stuff I get in the mail; either for free or very cheap! One of those free things I got in the mail yesterday was a VoxBox.

What is a VoxBox you ask? It is a box full of goodies that companies want me to try and review. This one is called a Cosmo VoxBox. While I didn't really see any relation to the Cosmo magazine, it was packed full of girlie stuff. The box has two FriXion by Pilot pens, which are gel ink pens that completely erase! And when I say completely, I mean completely! They are incredibly smooth, not skippy, like a lot of erasable pens are. And yes, skippy is a technical term!

There is a bottle of of Forever Red Eau de Parfume from Bath and Body Works, a $10.00 value. It is a little fruity for my taste, but a great size to stick in my purse for when I forget to put perfume on!

A full size Ghiradelli Gourmet Milk Sea Salt Escape Bar. Yummy! I love Ghiradelli chocolate! I was kinda bummed that it has almonds in it, because I am not a big fan of nuts, but it will be great for someone's stocking!

The box also has a Venus razor and refill. The refill is a Venus-Olay refill, and I can't wait to try it! I love Venus razors, and they are kind of out of my price range, so I usually purchase a cheaper brand. Getting things like this in the mail makes all the bills I get that I can't pay easier to handle, gives me great gift ideas, and helps offset some household costs (such as razors!)  If you would like an invite to Influenster, comment below or email me at ejandcjsmom@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment