Saturday, May 2, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day

So, today is National Scrapbooking Day. Have I got a chance to do any scrappin? Heck No! I have been attempting to potty train my son, which I think is going to take a back seat for a couple of weeks, considering he hasn't done anything in his potty and there has been a lot of messes. I think we will wait till sissy is walking. Which should happen any day.
Its a perfect day for it too! Rainy, gloomy, yucky.

I did get some stampin done last night though. I had all this buisness card stock that I realized was great from stamping images! So I got my tv tray out and got to work! No, I dont have a craft room, so if Im just doing something small, its the tv tray in the living room.

Tommorrow, I get a much needed break. Im going to Barnes and Nobles and getting "away" for a couple of hours. I need it badly. I need to reclaim "me" although I love my children dearly, I havent had a break in forever!

Happy Scrapbooking Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment