Friday, May 1, 2009

This too shall pass....

Whew...he made it to the gas station...my husband almost ran out of gas on the way to class today. Ok so we need to get our gas gauge fixed, but we also need a little more month at the end of the money. You might say, but its only the 1st! He doesn't get paid till the 7th. We need milk, butter, cheese, you name it. We have a few bucks, but I really don' t want to be overdrawn. I have the coupons. Those help sooo much. You know a few cents here and there, a dollar here or 50 cents there, but it adds up! Then it makes me feel like I am contributing something to our little family.

I think all that wouldnt have bothered me so much if I hadnt spent the last 3 days trying to potty train my 3 year old son. When he comes to me with poop in his hand and says "Whats that?" I just want to crawl in a hole and come out when he can do it in the potty! This too shall pass....

Or when he takes off his diaper, only to poop on my carpet???? WTH??? This too, shall pass...

I think its time for some scrapbooking...everyone needs a release, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment