Wednesday, June 10, 2009



Well, I've been gone a while, I was out of town for a week, my sister graduated from 8th grade. Yes, I said it, 8th Grade! She is going to be in high school now. We are 16 years apart. That was exciting, but made me feel old. Especially when she told me that something that happened to me happened in "old days". Sheesh. Teenagers.

I made her a cake for her birthday. Used fondant for only the second time. She wanted it pink and silver, and they had a hollywood theme, thought I would share a couple of the pics.


I got the things on the cake from the scrapbooking section of Michaels. Gotta love that huh? It has different things on each side. Cheer, hollywood (to go with the theme) and of course graduation.

It was lots of fun, but Im glad to be back, and trying to get caught up. And of course, I cant wait to get back into my scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment