Sunday, February 21, 2010

Rethink what a revolution feels like!

I think this is a great topic! What does a revolution "feel" like? How do we know if we are part of a revolution? Does it have to be big, like the revolutionary war, can it happen slowly, like the "internet revolution"? Am I someone that is willing to start a revolution, be part of one, or stand for one? Or would I rather just "go with the flow"? I am such a go with the flow type person. I don't like making waves, and I try to calm them when they are made! I would love to be much more of a "revolution making" type person though!
I do consider myself a leader though...in certain things. I am very much a follower at the same time. This is actually something I am working on a lot as I grow older. (Not that I'm old) but having children and everything, I want to be a strong leader to my children.
I dont like change, to anything, my haircolor, career, carpet, I could go on. I have made a lot of changes in the last few years though. Moved, became a stay at home mom, the list goes on. What is your next big change going to be? What empowers you to make change? Your religion, your shoes, your hair, your relationships? What has revolutionized your life? That question seems to deep for this hour, but my first reaction is Jesus. His love for me has revolutionized my life.

To answer some of these questions for yourself, and see what other women have said, go to www.rethinkwhatmatters.com


No comments:

Post a Comment