Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Say Cheese!

I recieved a BZZ Campaign from BzzAgent for President Cheese. It contained one coupon for free cheese, as well as several coupons for money off future purchases. I used the free coupon to buy Feta cheese for my honey, because it is one of his favorites.  It was a nice treat for him, because its not something I normally purchase. I am not a big fan of the softer cheeses, such as Brie, but I haven't really given them much of a chance. The next time I go to someones house or to a party though, you might just find me bringing cheese and crackers! (Or cheese and Greek olives?)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle! Thought I would come check out your blog. I just met you on swap mamas and I'm following your blog now as mom2boys. Come check out my blog some time! :)

    http://mom2boys-mommyworld.blogspot.com

    ~Belinda

    ReplyDelete