Friday, January 7, 2011

Friendships - My Daily SoapBox

You know, its amazing how we can think we know someone, at least on one level, and find out there is so much more to the person, the more we interact with them. There are many people that I "know", but how well do I really know them? God creates us to be such complicated diverse creatures, all so different, yet with different qualities that endear us to each other.

That knowledge makes me want to go out there and get to know people on a much deeper level, but at the same time, I find myself wanting to stay in a safe place where I won't get hurt.

The fact is, the more we know people, and the more people know us, the more fulfilled we are as human beings. God created us to need each other and to need Him. When either of those needs aren't being met, we can't truly be fulfilled.


No comments:

Post a Comment