Friday, October 8, 2010

BEE Funny Friday

Today doesn't leave a lot to bee funny about...It was a busy one, with lots of delays, and its still not over. Its almost 9 p.m. and my kids are still up.  The funny thing my son does right now, is tell me every time he hears a "bad" word.  Why this is funny to me, is because we have taught him that words like "stupid" or "hate" are "bad" words, and he keeps hearing us say them!  Or he hears them on tv, or the radio.  These are words that are used soo commonly in our society, and his innocent ears are so sensitive to them.  This may not seem like a "funny" thing, but it is very prevalent to us right now.  I am so grateful he is so innocent, and I love his pure heart.  I just think its hilarious when he says "Daddy, hate is a bad word, we don't say hate".  Caught you! Or me!


No comments:

Post a Comment