Saturday, October 16, 2010

Secure In Heart

I went to an amazing women's day in Reno today. The guest speaker was the author of the book, ""Secure In Heart". It was an amazing conference. The sharing was phenomenal, deep, moving, and personal. I learned so much I feel that I have to look it over all again just to absorb it. There was discussion about God being our Guard, about letting our guard down, letting relationships in, and valuing the woman (or man!) that God made us to be. I will do a review and a GIVEAWAY!!! of an autographed copy of her book soon, it will be my first giveaway, so I am uber excited.  I wish I could say more about the Women's Day, it's all jumbling around in my mind and heart right now.  There was great food, fellowship and prizes! :)  They had fun gift bags.  I felt so blessed to be there, had a great time, and a great trip.  It was put on by the Greater Reno Church of Christ.  They are a great church, and we are so grateful to them for hosting us!  If you want to know more about my trip, please feel free to email me. I will be posting a review of this book and more on the conference along with my first giveaway soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment