Thursday, January 26, 2012

Drowning in Coupons!

Gloomy day out. I took that as an opportunity to get caught up on coupon clipping. I haven't done it in quite a while, and we plan on grocery shopping tonight, so I felt like it was the perfect time....not thinking it would take me over two hours! OMG! Here is a pic of my organized chaos...
My  kids have spent the day in their jammies, don't judge, they don't do it every day, and its kinda nice once in a while!  Anyway, I have everything organized now, now I just have to get my shopping list done!  Why does shopping for groceries have to be such hard work?  I have to admit, I love the feeling of saving a buck though!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am a new GFC follower. I found you on the Mom Bloggers Club. I would love for you to stop by my site follow me back please. Also if you are interested go to reviews/giveaways link to enter to win a super cool 3D bike helmet if you have kids.
    Thanks
    http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

    ReplyDelete