Thursday, January 26, 2012

My company

This is a guest post. It is brought to you by your friends at http://www.expertsatellite.com/ .  When I first moved here I got Loveland direct tv and boy has it been a lifesaver. Ever since my son got sick I’m home all the time with him and he’s just sleeping all day so it’s not like I’ve got anything to do once I make all the meals and clean the house and stuff. I’ve found the ultimate escape in that show “The Rachel Zoe Project” – it’s the most over the top and absurd version of real life I’ve ever seen. These people have so much money they don’t know what to do with it and they’re so into fashion which is something I not only know nothing about but have no hand in whatsoever. It’s a small town and people here care more about just not being covered in mud than what kind of fuzzy boots are in season! I don’t know, there are definitely things about the show I can’t stand but all in all it really holds my attention for an hour at a time, especially when there are celebrity guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment