Friday, November 13, 2009

The Couponizer

So for those of you who wonder: "How can I use coupons effectively?" "Isn't is too much work" "There are too many to keep track" I have your solution. The Couponizer.
I am not being paid or compensated in any way for this review, I just have to share my joy with you. I have wanted this product for quite a while, and finally got it. Prior to purchasing this, I carried around a binder in a cloth bag with all my coupons in it. If I found a great deal, I often couldn't find the coupon that would make it a fabulous deal. And because I can't drive, I would just lose out. The Couponizer comes in a clear bag, with scissors and everything you need to organize your coupons. It is worth the investment, (which isn't much) to be able to use all my coupons when I choose.


Product Benefits:

  • Enables spending less money at grocery store and other places
  • Reduce paper clutter associated with coupons
  • Save time clipping and sorting coupons by category
  • A fun activity for the whole family
  • Teaches kids the value of money
  • Provides a way to track spending to help stay on budget
  • Compact enough to store in car and carry in purse or diaper bag
  • Never miss another opportunity to save money and enjoy the brands you love!

Product Component Details:

Customer Loyalty Sleeves

Place your customer loyalty cards, punch cards and gift cards here. Located inside The Couponizer booklet, these card sleeves enable easy access to your rewards for being a loyal customer!

Shopping List

Stick to your plan and stay efficient while shopping! Our shopping list helps to keep you on track while shopping and has an item-by-item listing with check marks so you remember your coupon for each item.

CoupTracker

Track your savings with this handy list pad. Adding up your savings over time will motivate you to keep saving!

Scissors

A pair of scissors to carry with you for clipping coupons anytime, anywhere!

CoupStacker

Clip & Organize in one step! This "Patent Pending" feature of the system makes organizing coupons fast and easy. Just clip a coupon and lay it down on the category it belongs. Then after clipping, the coupons are easily transferred to the pockets in the Couponizer booklet. The categories on the CoupStacker correspond in exact order and color with the Couponizer category pockets.

Carrying Bag

Put the coupons in The Couponizer booklet over the weekend and store it in this carrying bag in your car. You'll never be without your coupons again!

No comments:

Post a Comment