Friday, November 13, 2009

Leslie Blodgett Bare Skin Eau De Parfum

Leslie Blodgett Perfume Diaries is a limited edition fragrance collection, created exclusively for Sephora, that revisit and evoke pivotal moments in Leslie’s life.
The scent delivers top notes of black pepper, freesia and anise, heart notes of iris, vanilla orchid, plumeria and patchouli, and the dry down sizzles with sandalwood, labdanum and musk.
It is a light, sweet scent that is not overpowering, but simply stated and subtle. It is a scent that speaks of quiet tranquility. It is something I would wear on a daily basis, or for a special occasion.
I can imagine it paired with a simple black dress on an evening out, or my favorite jeans, out shopping with the girls.
This fragrance is flirty and tempting, and I am pleased that I am able to experience it and share my opinion with you.
Bare Skin will go to market with an Eau de Parfum ($55), a Solid Perfume Compact ($35), and a Perfumed Body Cream ($30). The line will be available for purchase exclusively on Sephora.com on 10/08, and hitting store shelves shortly after.
Shop here


No comments:

Post a Comment