Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Free Day

Yesterday, I had what I think I will call "A Free Day". My husband had the day off, and we had some errands to run, so off we went!
Our first stop was to Jamba Juice; where my husband had found a gift card for, and I had a feel good buck Feel Good Buck so I got a Jamba Juice for my husband and I to share, and one for my kids, for less than 1 cost!

Then we went and turned in recycling, because hubby found a bunch of recycling at an apt he turned, and we had some of our own. We got almost $10 there!

Then it was about lunchtime, so we went to Del Taco, where I had a coupon for a free milkshake, due to my birthday and a free 1/2 lb bean and cheese burrito for doing a survey on a receipt. Those do pay off!

Then....we went to Coldstone and got a free Love it Creation...Ice cream and 1 mix in....mmmmm...yummy.

Then....I went to Walmart and got groceries.I returned something so I had a 30.00 credit, plus I used a bunch of coupons. (Thank you Couponizer!) So I got over $90.00 of groceries for 45.00!  YAY!

To me, a very successful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment