Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"God Loves Me More Than That" Book Review

"God Loves Me More Than That" by Dandi Daley Mackall is a cute children's book about the vastness of God's love.  It is filled with vibrant illustrations, and with only a sentence or two per page, is easy for a beginning reader to read.  It is a rhyme, so it is something children can remember and apply to their own personal lives and God's love for them.  This book is a welcome addition to our bookshelf,  although my children won't be receiving it until Christmas.  I am looking forward to my children opening this one on Christmas morning, and I think it would make a great addition to anyone's Christmas tree or bookshelf.

**Disclaimer**  I received this book from Waterbrook/Multnomah for review. No other compensation was received for this review.




No comments:

Post a Comment