Friday, November 19, 2010

Shutterfly Gift Ideas

I looove Christmas cards! I love to post them all over my walls, I love to get caught up with my friends and family via their Christmas cards.  I love when the cards have pictures on or in them.  I usually end up cutting them out and framing the pictures after Christmas so that I have pictures of friends and family on my walls, not just immediate family.  Giving the gift of pictures to my friends and family is what they appreciate most.  It takes time to put together the perfect Christmas card, and that is what many of us appreciate in a gift is the time it takes and the thought involved.

A link to shutterfly's Christmas card collection is here.  My favorite gift to give besides photo books is a wall calendar.  It is a gift that gives all year long. My parents absolutely loved theirs last year.  They are so inexpensive as well, that it is a gift most anyone can give.  A link to their calendars is here.

Another great idea is canvas wall art.  It is a way that you can share pictures with grandparents, parents, and relatives that they can easily display them.  They don't even need to be framed!

I hope this helps you come up with some holiday ideas!  Thank you shutterfly for making my Christmas gift giving a little bit easier!


I am receiving 50 free cards for doing this blog post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment